PLAN YOUR HOUSING SEARCH
Moving to Vancouver involves some planning and perseverance to find housing in a competitive rental market. The following suggestions will make your search easier:
- Plan a temporary place to stay upon arrival;
- Familiarize yourself with the neighbourhoods of Vancouver;
- Arrive early, even up to one month in advance;
- Do your research using this site and the suggested external sites;
- Come prepared with references, a resume and even a credit report, which you may need if signing a lease;
- Read the Know Your Rights page for lots of useful advice!
Suggested External Housing Sites
Visit the Start Your Search page for a list of classifieds sites.
Other Useful Links